Who wasn’t excited to see the amazing fashion coming from the red carpet at the CFDA Awards last night.
Thrilling Tuesday brings us a recap of the second largest night in fashion after the Met Gala. The CFDA Awards are to commemorate the industry and those who define it. This night reminds us of why we’ve all fallen in love with fashion in the first place. This night honors style – past, present, and future.
Refinery 29 listed their favorite 31 best-dressed celebrities on the red carpet and here are a few of our favorites:
· Naomi Campbell in Calvin Klein 205W39NYC and winner of the Fashion Icon Award
· Kendall Jenner in Alexandre Vauthier
· Emily Ratajkowski in Brock Collection
· Winnie Harlow in Tommy Hilfiger
Browse the rest of the best-dressed on their website for some amazing fashion inspiration: https://www.refinery29.com/2018/06/200873/best-dressed-cfda-awards-2018
Vogue also enraptured the night with every winner from the 2018 CFDA Awards as they reported live from the red carpet. The awards took place at the Brooklyn Museum for the first time ever in CFDA Awards history. From Cate Blanchett to Lupita Nyong’o, many A-list celebrities, designers, influencers attended the evening and even took home some of the night’s biggest prizes.
A few of our favorite winners of the night:
· Founder’s Award: Carolina Herrera
· Swarovski Award for Positive Change: Diane Von Furstenberg
· International Award: Donatella Versace
· Womenswear Designer of the Year: Raf Simmons, Calvin Klein
Find the rest of the well-deserved winners on Vogue’s website and all of the celebrity looks from the red carpet: https://www.vogue.com/article/cfda-awards-winners-revealed
Fashion is always an enticing escapade, but high fashion is beyond thrilling.