May 1st and countdown to the summer. It’s time to start planning that summer bucket list. Keep it local or finally make the trip to The City of Angels.
“A Girl in LA” posted an article on 50 things to do in Los Angeles this summer. Here are some of our favorites:
· Attend an outside concert under the stars (or in Los Angeles – the lights)
· Be a guest at your favorite hotel; take advantage of any day guest passes for pool and spa without having to commit to booking a room
· Attend a sample sale to score designer labels up to 80% off retail
· Ride the Ferris wheel at the Santa Monica Pier
· Go on an East LA Taco Crawl
· Take Instagram worthy #sunset pictures on a rooftop or at the beach
· Go on a boat ride
Enjoy the rest of her tips on her blog: http://a-girl-in-la.com/
Explore some thrills right in your own backyard … or at least start planning!