Happy Monday Motivation!
It’s that time again. The beginning of the week leaves some of us mourning for the weekend. But it’s time to find that Monday Motivation! Set some goals, realistic ones this time. Most people have more than one list and set unrealistic goals. They set up impossible time frames to complete their tasks and find themselves in the same spot they were last week, stuck.
An article by the New York Times gave us a few ideas on how to finally conquer those to-do lists:
· Decide on a single consistent system – paper or electronic – don’t use both
· Keep professional and personal goals together but group them separately
· Set separate goals: life goals, yearly goals, weekly goals, and daily goals
· Review: spend time reviewing what you’ve completed and plan for the next day, and a couple days after
· Plan realistic time frames – not everything needs to be done asap
For more tips, read the rest of the article here:
Be realistic. Know your limits. And get things done.